You don’t have to buy half a cow.
Thanks for your interest in our 100% grass-fed beef.
Available Now – scroll down to order
– Summer sausage
– Soup bones
– NEW – and very limited supply – 100% milk-and-grass-fed veal
Now taking deposits for 2018 Beef Variety Packages. Any reservation made today will be filled first-come-first-served starting in mid-to-late summer.
We deliver: $9.50 to Twin Cities metro area drop sites. Home delivery is $12.00-$15.00 depending on distance. Call to schedule.
We deliver to Sunray Shopping Center in Woodbury, and near Uptown in Minneapolis. Drop offs are Wednesday evenings and Saturday mid-day each week.
Now you can purchase veal again knowing that you’re part of a humane and sustainable food system. Our young animals are born and thrive in open fields, sunshine and in the constant company of their dam and rest of the herd. They nurse until they’re 9-10 months old, graze lush pastures, and enjoy fresh air 24/7.
Like all our cattle, they get a 100% natural diet – no grains, no hormones, no subclinical antibiotics.
The variety packages include delicate, low-fat roasts, cutlets and ground veal.
Beef Soup Bones
Nothing compares to the flavors and nutritional value of homemade beef bone broth. Each order contains meaty bones as well as bones containing marrow and gelatin. Click here for bone broth recipes.
Summer sausage – limited quantity. Our sausage is about great taste without the guilt – made with only natural nitrates and nitrites. $9.50/lb. (7 lb. minimum.)
Beef Variety Packages
Order the size beef package that’s right for your family, freezer, and budget. Every cut is cryo-packaged and deep frozen to assure quality and flavor.
Reserve your order with a deposit by check or credit card. Please note that the deposit is a down payment that serves to reserve your order. Full payment is due at delivery/pick-up:
– The Bistro Bundle, 25-30* lb. @$7.95/lb., a sampler of roasts, steaks, and 15+ lb. ground beef.
– The Urban Epicure (1/8-steer) 50-60 lb. @ $7.80/lb., variety of roasts, stakes and 25+ lb. ground beef.
– The Country Chef (1/4-steer) 100-110 lb. @ $7.60/lb., assortment of cuts for grilling, frying, slow oven braising, and the crock pot, plus 48+ lb. ground beef.
– The Wagon Master (1/2 steer) 200-210 lb. @ $7.45/lb, a variety of steaks, roasts, stewing meat, liver, soup bones, and 95+ lb. ground beef.
– The Rancher (Whole steer) 400-420 lb. @ $7.30/lb., a wide variety of steaks, roasts, stewing meat, liver, soup bones, and 190+ lb. ground beef.
– Call about restaurant primal cuts, 651-238-8525.
*All package sizes are approximate because cattle range from 1,000 to 1,200 lb. at harvest (live weight on the hoof).
Your online payment for bulk ground beef and summer sausage represents full payment. No additional payments required, except in the instance where there is a delivery charge.
Dave and I farm with a tiny carbon hoofprint(R) and humane animal management top-of-mind. We graze our cattle on grasses, herbs and legumes, which promotes meat with a high ratio or Omega-3’s and conjugated linoleic acid (CLAs), which are associated with health and cancer-fighting.
We farm in harmony with nature: calves arrive in spring, the herd grazes throughout the summer and fall, and harvests happen in late summer, fall and early winter. We sell out every year, so we encourage you to make a deposit at your earliest convenience. And remember, you’re invited to visit the farm throughout the year. We’d love to walk our pastures with you, introduce you to our BueLingo beef herd, and learn about your food journey.